- Score >2.0 — High (probability 53%])
- Score 1.0 to 2.0 — Moderate (probability 17%)
- Score <2.0 — Low (probability 5%)
- D-Dimer may be used in either case to rule in/out DVT
- Moderate to High risk a vascular ultrasound is indicated
Know Better Move Better
Improving physical activity and movement in the community, one squat at a time!
Loving Life and Inspiring Others
Skeptic: /'skeptik/a person inclined to question or doubt all accepted opinions
& walking at the same time
Where Physiotherapy Gets Logical
The SMRL blog is focused on providing reviews of scientific research to support the clinical practice of sports medicine professionals.
Injury Prevention = Performance Enhancement