- Score >2.0 — High (probability 53%])
- Score 1.0 to 2.0 — Moderate (probability 17%)
- Score <2.0 — Low (probability 5%)
- D-Dimer may be used in either case to rule in/out DVT
- Moderate to High risk a vascular ultrasound is indicated
Know Better Move Better
Improving physical activity and movement in the community, one squat at a time!
Skeptic: /'skeptik/a person inclined to question or doubt all accepted opinions
& walking at the same time
The SMRL blog is focused on providing reviews of scientific research to support the clinical practice of sports medicine professionals.
Injury Prevention = Performance Enhancement